Hatches and Ports / XR 300 Offshore Cast Hatch
- I.D: 24" x 24" (61 x 61 cm)
- O.D: 27" x 27" (68.6 x 68.6 cm)
- Acrylic: 25 1/4" x 25 1/4" (64.1 x 64.1 cm)
- Weight: 26 lbs. (11.8 kg)
Extra rigid one-piece frame and base castings make the XR the strongest, most durable and maintenance free hatch available.
Features of the XR Double Frame Offshore Hatch:
- Two year warranty.
- Extremely rigid construction actually strengthens the deck.
- All construction materials are of non-corroding material.
- Quick action dogs are completely adjustable.
- Lid support bars standard on models 200 and 300.
- Clear anodized is standard finish.
- Adjustment arm is standard.
- Stainless steel inserts used on all structural threads.
- In lieu of suport bars 3/8" (0.95 cm) acrylic (on the XR100, XR150 and XR200), and ½" (1.3 cm) acrylic (on the XR300) is available.
- All hatches have a bright clear anodized finish.
- SS friction hinge spring adjustment allowing 180° opening.
- Reversible bases for XR200 and XR300. Includes 5/16" SS hinge rod and SS spring to assist in opening with adjustment arm.
- Spigot base, non-reversible on XR90, XR100, XR150 and XR200.
Through hardware with locking pins are available on models.